we invite you to participate in the International scientific and practical online conference "Actual problems and prospects of innovative economics and technology development in the conditions of Ukraine's integration into European research and production space", which will be held in May 14-15, 2019.
Certificate of registration in UkrISTEI No. 571 dated 06.12.2018
- Kremenchuk branch of the Poltava Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- State Enterprise "Ukrainian Scientific Railway Car Research Institute"
- Department of Education of the Executive Committee of the Kremenchuk City Council in Poltava region
- State Enterprise "Poltava Regional Scientific and Technical Center for Standardization, Metrology and Certification"
- Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University
- Regional Economic Chamber of the Pilsen Region (Czech Republic)
- Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice (Czech Republic)
- University of Economy in Bydgoszcz (Poland)
- Alytaus kolegija University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania)
The purpose of the conference is to discuss the problems and perspectives of the innovative development of the economy of Ukraine and its regions as strategic priorities of the state, to ensure technological development on the basis of a fast-growing growth of high-tech industries, to study the aspects of interaction of power, science and business as factors of sustainable economic growth in the conditions of Ukraine's integration into the European research and production space.
- Information systems and technologies
- Economic sciences
- Technical sciences
- Psychological and pedagogical sciences
- Biotechnology and alternative energetics
- Varia (materials in other areas relevant to the conference theme are accepted)
Plenary and sectional meetings are shceduled during the conference.
Working languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
According to the results of the conference the collection of materials will be published in electronic format.